Vertigo MX3 CNC Router
Vertigo MX3 CNC Router
Our M3 with a Vacuum Bed, please contact us for more information at email@example.com
We have Designed the Vertigo CNC M series machines with simplicity and ease of use in mind, our CNC’s are shipped completely assembled and ready to be used right out of the box.
The M series CNC’s are capable of machining materials such as wood, plastic, carbon fiber & aluminum.
The Mx3 has a cutting area of 1210mm wide x 1210mm deep x 125mm high meaning you’ll have a large working area for cutting and machining your designs.
At the heart of the M series is a Vertigo Technologies designed 32bit controller for a faster and more accurate cutting experience, with build in ethernet USB C and micro SD card reader.
No longer do you need to spend hours trying to get software and drivers installed and working, with our re-developed CNC optimized version Smoothieware you have the ability to connect to and control your CNC right from your web browser. This means you can control the machine right from your PC, phone or tablet with very minimal prior set-up.
We have chosen an unique way to drive our machine, using lead screw rather than belts that have been used in CNC machines of the same class. We have found that opting for the lead screw design gives us superior tolerance and accuracy over belt driven machine.
The M series CNC’s utilize high quality 10×10 acme lead screws and custom designed anti-backlash nuts to help increase both precision and wear resistance over other similar CNC’s on the market.
After rigorous testing with several types of stepper motors we have opted to use a 0.9-degree NEMA 23 stepper with 400 steps per revolution, high precision, high power and low current draw per phase which helps keep our DRV8825 drivers nice and cool.
What You’ll Get:
- All hardware
- All electronics and motors
- Homing switches X & Y
- Control software2 x 3
- Carbide endmill’s
- Makita RT0700C OR Mini Brushless Spindle (1500w)
- T-Bolts and nuts (For work holding)
- Vacuum bed (Vacuum not included)
- Colour: Blue / Black
- Overall size: M2: 1350mm, 1400mm, 500mm
- Cutting Area: M2: 1210mm, 1210mm, 125mm
- Firmware: Smoothieware
- OS: OS X 10.9 or higher, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Stepper Motors: NEMA 23
- Clamps: T Slot rails / Vacuum bed
- Router: Makita RT0700C (Variable speed) OR Mini Brushless Spindle (1500w)
- Connection: USB C, Ethernet
- Control Software: CNCjs, Pronterface, Laserweb
- Network Control: Embedded web server (This also works over WI-FI)
Power: 220v AC 50Hz
- 12 Month parts and components warranty